Characters:Ivory or straw yellow liquid which is easily soluble in
hot water. It is a non-ionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8-9.2.
It can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing
and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding
capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree,
increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their
organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil
separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion
homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
(1) Put this product in warm water at about 60°C to get paste
shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
(2) Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before
(3) Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet
products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers. The addition amount
can be changed based on production need for cream and fermented
milk.Technical Index (Refer to FCCIV 39-2010)
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net
weight:200kgs/drumStorage & Transportation:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place
to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with
inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing
preservation period is 12 moths.
Specifications of DATEM: